Thursday, November 10, 2011

Console Modding

I've been thinking of nostalgic video gaming lately and have decided to resurrect some of my old consoles and buy some that I no longer have.

I now have in progress:

  • Softmod update to Xbox- using XBMC4XBOX. Needs updating because the old mod I have is not compatible with windows 7 file shares.
  • PS2 softmod - upgrading from a required swapmagic setup to Free McBoot + ULE
  • Also looking at custom made sega/nes/snes/n64 cartridges that play the game from SD card. Meaning you only need this one cartridge and you can load all your games on the SD card and play them without having to get the original game cartridge out
Between a fresh play through of borderlands with a LAN group and the new MW3 I am pretty busy.

-nOmEc

No comments:

Post a Comment