Thursday, November 17, 2011

New console in the mail!! PS2/Xbox ongoing

(11/16/11) I arrived home I had a small package waiting for me. I started to tear into it as fast as i could. It was my recently ordered N64. It came with 2 terrible games, and two none standard controllers. I ran it to the TV and fired it up. It was a good feeling turning on my N64 for the first time. I never owned an N64 before.

Next I will have to get an everdrive for my system.
http://www.krikzz.com/

Possibly get a backup adaptor for my games. I am thinking the next
http://www.retrode.org/

I'm toying with GoldenEye, Perfect Dark, and GoldenEye X in emulators on my PC as well as some testing on my modded Xbox.

The PS2 has been further tested with games playing over a USB connection. As you can find on many websites both OPL and PS2ESDL stutter during playback of CGI movies playing over the USB connection. I tested using ISO format and using the native game installer for each program. I hope that playing over the LAN/SMB has a better result. If not I'll give firewire a try but, SMB seems to be the best choice.

Xbox is being test for playback capability

No comments:

Post a Comment